TP-Link modem devices are best to use if you need a modem device that has all advance security settings. Accessing the login page for your tplink modem device is possible using http:// tplinkmodem.net web address. Make sure to remember the login user name and password for your device and then you can easily change the required settings for your device. Maintenance of a device is more important than installing and configuring that device for the home network. In the same way you will need to make sure that you are maintaining your tplink router and modem device time to time. This easy maintenance for your tplink modem device will make sure that your device will work for a long time without any kind of trouble. We are explaining the simple steps for updating the firmware file for your tplink modem device.
The firmware update is one of the most important update for your device that is why this blog page is dedicated for the firmware file your tplink modem device. Make sure that you are having high speed internet connections for your home network only then you can easily update your tplink modem device. Also, it is recommended that you must use the wired connections over wireless connections while updating the firmware file for your device.
Here are the Steps for Updating the Firmware File for your TP-Link Modem Device
- First you can download the firmware file for your tplink modem device. you have to make sure that are downloading the firmware file according to the model number for the device you are using. The wrong firmware file can damage the configurations for your device.
- After downloading the firmware file for tplink modem device you will need to access the login page for your device.
- Open the web browser at the computer system that is connected to the modem device using Ethernet cable.
- You can fill http:// tplinkmodem.net or http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address in the web browser and access the configuration page for your device. the user name is “admin” and the password is “admin” for the first time configurations.
- Go for the “Management” tab for your device. // reset modem tp link
- After that choose “Update Software” option. // tp link modem router configuration
- Click on the “Browse” button from there. // tp link modem router setup
- After selecting the firmware file for your modem device you can click on the “Update Firmware” button. // tp link adsl modem setup
- Wait for few seconds and firmware file will be updated for your tplink modem device.
Make sure that you do not disturb the working and updating the firmware file till the complete configurations are done. You can try to reboot or recycle your device if you find that your device is not updating the firmware file.
Install TP-Link wireless router to work with PPPoE
PPPoE configurations for your tplink wifi router device are needed to be configured because it can damage your router hardware if you make any kind of mistake. There are some precautions that you will need to make while configuring the PPPoE settings for your device. If your internet service provider is providing static IP address for your device then you will not able to configure PPPoE settings for your modem device. the firmware file must also be reflected to your device and in that way you will able to make sure the working for your tplink wifi router device. The firmware file is free to download and you can find the firmware file using the model number of the device you are using.
Making the PPPoE Configurations for TP-Link WiFi Router Device
- After removing the power supply for your tplink wifi router device, computer device and modem device you can connect all these devices together.
- You can use Ethernet cable for connecting your device together and you can also use the wireless connections.
- Now provide power supply to your devices.
- Open the web browser at your computer device and in the address bar you will need to fill http:// tplinkmodem.net web address.
- Hit the enter key and fill the tplink router login user name and password for your device.
- You will get redirect to the configuration page for your device and there you will need to select “WAN Connection Type” using the drop down menu you are using.
- After that you can fill PPPoE user name and password for two times.
- Using the radio button you can make choice for the “Secondary Connection”.
- After that you can make selection for the “WAN Connection Type”.
- Click on the “Save” button and save the settings you have configured for your PPPoE settings.
These steps are used for making the PPPoE connections for your modem device. you can easily make the visit for the blog page and receive mode details for tp modem login, how to access tp link modem, login to tp link modem, tp link wifi modem login, tp link modem setup, tp link modem configuration¸ tp link modem net login, tp link modem router setup, login modem net, how to configure tp link modem, tp link modem login, tplinkmodem.net, tp modem login, connect to tp link modem and http tp link modem
How to configure MAC address Filtering on TP-Link 11G Router
TP-Link 11G Router device is one more advance wifi router device that is available from the tplink and there are many advance configurations that are possible for this device. We are going to explain the steps you will need to follow so that you can manage the wifi access controls for your TP-Link 11G Router device. These access control devices will allow you to make sure that devices should be restricted to use the internet connections for your home network. Only those devices will be able to have internet connections for which you are making the settings. Before you manage the access controls for TP-Link 11G Router device, you have to make sure that you know about the MAC address of the device that you want to allow for the home network.
Here are the Steps you Will Need to Follow
- Open the web browser and access tplink modem device login page.
- In the address bar of the computer device fill http:// tplinkmodem.net web address and hit on the enter key.
- Then you can fill the login user name and password.
- Go for the “Firewall” button under the “security” settings.
- Using the check box you can easily enable the firewall for your tplink modem device.
- After that you can also enable or disable the MAC filtrations for your tplink modem device you are using.
- Click on the “Save” button and save the settings.
- After that you can enable the “MAC Filtrations” for your device and you can find this option under the “security” tab.
- Click on the “Add New” button and add the devices to want to allow for the wifi access.
- Click on the “Save” button so that you can save the settings you have made.
If you do not know that IP address of the MAC address of the device you want to configure that you can go for the configuration page for your device and then you will need to type “ipconfig” in the command prompt and hit the enter key. You can find the MAC address written with the default gateway at your device. you can also visit to the blog page and get more knowledge about how to configure tp link modem, tp link modem login, tp link modem router setup, tp link modem net login, tp link modem configuration, tp link modem setup, tp link wifi modem login, login to tp link modem, how to access tp link modem, tp modem login, connect to tp link modem, tp link modem not working, http tp link modem and tp link modem quick setup
How to configure system time of Wi-Fi Routers?
because most of the tplink router users do not take the time settings for tplink devices seriously so you will need to make sure that you set the time for your device accurately. These time settings for tplink wifi router devices will make sure that you can manage the parental and access controls for your devices. in this article we are explaining the time settings for your tplink wifi router device. Make sure to power cycle your tplink router device, modem device and other networking devices so that you can reflect the time settings for your device. After configuring your tplink wifi router device accurately you will able to enjoy trouble free and high speed internet connections for your devices.
Making the Time Settings for your TP-Link Router Device | tplink router login
- Access login page for your tplink router login device. for login to the configuration page for your device you can connect your router device with the modem device using Ethernet cable.
- Open the web browser at your computer system and fill http:// tplinkmodem.net address in the address bar.
- Hit on the enter key and fill the login user name and password for your device.
- Select “System Tools” tab from the configuration page.
- After that you will need to go for “Time Settings” tab.
- There you will receive two option for configuring the time settings for your tplink router device. Either you can choose the option that your router device can automatically get the time settings from your system or you can also choose manual settings for your router device.
- If you choose the “Manual” time configurations that you will need to choose the date time settings.
- Click on the “Save” settings using the button.
These are the steps for making the time settings for your tplink router device and there you can reflect http tp link modem, tp link modem quick setup, tp link internet modem, modem wifi router tp link, http //tplinkmodem.net/, tp link modem net main, net link modem, reset modem tp link, tp link modem router configuration, tp link modem router configuration and tp link modem router setup for your device.
TP-Link Deco 5 Whole-Home Wi-Fi devices are newly launched WiFi devices. using these advance Deco devices you can get mesh WiFi network for all devices that are connected to your home network. Using simple mobile application you can easily handle your device settings. In this article, we are going to…
If you are worried that how you can use your TP-Link router as a wireless access point, then from this blog you can get the complete steps: Here are the steps through which you can easily do that: Step 1: using the second LAN port of your TP-Link router you…
Tp-Link routers provide a wide range of routers. These routers are best to use as Gigabit routers for high speed or for general home routers. This article will guide with best tp link routers for home use, office purpose or for high speed access. Every tp link router has several…
A router is the main unit of today’s business networks, which provide a gateway with respect to traffic to a internet or other networks. Its main advantage is that it makes cross-network communication more moldable and permits large networks operational while outages or we can say during redesigning etc. A…
We use routers to access internet through broadcasted WiFi signals. These routers come with some default settings, but after installation we change many controls and settings. When a cable having internet connection reaches our home we cannot directly use that cable to connect to internet, there are certain devices in…
tplink modem devices are best to use and you can make use of all advance features of these devices if you can make all configurations for your device accurately. One of the most important settings that you will need to configure for your device is changing the time settings for…