At the back side of the tplink router and modem device you will find a USB port and this USB port is used so that you can connect any USB device with your router and access the files at your home network. You can also make all these files to be stored at the computer system that is connected to your router device. In this blog we will explain the steps for configuring the media sharing feature for your tplink wifi router device. If you can’t make these configurations using the tplink router login page then you can also try using the Tether application for this purpose. This will allow you configure the media sharing for your device.
Here are Media Sharing Features for your TP-Link Router Devices
- Connect the USB device at the USB drive you will find at the back side of your tplink wifi router devoice.
- Access login page for your tplink router device using http:// tplinklogin.net web address.
- Fill the login details and go for the next step.
- Click on the “Advanced” tab. // net link modem
- Find the “USB Settings” and choose “Device Settings” under this tab.
- You will find the USB device is listed on the device list. // modem wifi router tp link
- Using the radio button you can enable the media sharing for your USB device. // http tp link modem
- If you want to share the USB device with all the devices connected within your home network then you can click enable the “Share All” feature or you can also add specific devices for enabling the media sharing feature. // tp link modem not working
- For sharing a particular folder with the users connected to your device you will need to select volume name where you can fill file or folder from the connected USB devices. // connect to tp link modem
- If you want to that users must fill the login password and user name before getting access for the files and folders then you can select the “Enable Authentication” option for this. // tp modem login
In case you do not have Tether application installed for your device and you are not getting the login for your router device then you will need to make sure all the connections and settings are managed accurately for your device. The wireless connections can also be a reason why you are not getting the login for your device configuration page. In that case you have to use the Ethernet cable connecting your devices together.
Forget the password for cloud account bound to the TP-Link wireless router? try these steps
This is true that your tplink wifi router devices are available with the cloud account and this cloud account is used so that you can easily manage your tplink router device from any remote location. This cloud account can also store and backup your tplink router configurations from a remote location using the cloud account. We are explaining the steps you can follow in case you have forgot the login password for accessing the tplink router cloud account. You can recover the lost password and then you can access the cloud account very easily.
Recovering the Lost Password for the TP-Link Cloud Account
- Using the Ethernet cable connects your tplink router device and the computer device together.
- Open the web browser and in the address bar you will need to fill http:// tplinkwifi.net web address.
- You will get redirect to the login page.
- There you will get option for login the account or you can click on the option “Forgot Password”.
- There you will need to enter the email address that you can use to retrieve the lost password for your cloud account.
- You will receive email at your specified email where you can get the lost password for your device.
These are the steps you can follow if you have lost the login password for your tplink cloud account. In case you are using the Tether application configuring your tplink modem router device then you will need to click on the option “Forget Password” and there you will need to fill the email address that will be used to retrieve the lost password for your device. You will get the password using the email link you have given at the lost password recovery page. You can also read the expert blogs for login to tp link modem, how to access tp link modem, tp modem login, connect to tp link modem, tp link modem not working, http tp link modem, tp link modem quick setup¸tp link internet modem, modem wifi router tp link, http //tplinkmodem.net/, http //tplinkmodem.net/, reset modem tp link, tp link modem router configuration and tp link modem setting
How to recover login password for tplink wireless router?
Because the tplink device is configured in a way that they can provide your many security settings, you will able to enjoy trouble free working for your devices. you will need to make sure that you can configure all these settings for your device so that your device can be saved from login access. One of the most basic security settings is making the login access for your device that much secure that no one can change the parental controls, time settings and MTU settings for your device.
In case you have forgot the login password for your device of you are not able to make login for your device configuration page then you can easily retrieve the lost password for your device. we are explaining the steps for recovering the lost password for your device. if you are not able to apply all these password recovery steps for your device then you can use the user manual for reading the blogs in details.
How to Recover the Lost Password for your TP-Link Wifi Router Device
- Access the login page for your tplink wifi router configuration page. You can use http:// tplinklogin.net or http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address for accessing the login page for your device.
- Fill tplink modem login user name and password for your device and go for the “Advanced” tab.
- After select “System Tools” option for your device.
- There you will need to select “Administration” tab.
- Using the check box you can make sure to enabling the password recovery for your device.
- You will need to enter two important details in the configuration page. One you will need to enter the mailbox settings that is the email where the recovery mail should be send and second is the server address.
- Click on the save button and you will receive email at the specified address. there you can make sure to recover the lost password for your device.
These are the steps for recovering the lost password for your tplink modem device. here are the search keywords tp link modem router setup, tp link adsl modem setup, tp link modem router configuration, reset modem tp link, net link modem, tp link modem net main, http //tplinkmodem.net/, modem wifi router tp link, tp link internet modem, tp link modem quick setup, http tp link modem, tp link modem not working, connect to tp link modem¸tp modem login, how to access tp link modem and login to tp link modem