Get to Know about TP-Link Deco 5 Whole-Home Wi-Fi
TP-Link Deco 5 Whole-Home Wi-Fi devices are newly launched WiFi devices. using these advance Deco devices you can get mesh WiFi network for all devices that are connected to your home network. Using simple mobile application you can easily handle your device settings.
In this article, we are going to explain all basic things that you must know about TP-Link Deco 5 device. if you need more details for your device, you can easily read other articles from our website.
Things to Know About TP-Link Deco 5 Mesh Devices
- You can easily change the LAN IP settings for your Deco 5 device using mobile application.
- You can update firmware for your Deco 5 device from your mobile device or using your computer device. for that, you will need to access http:// tplinkmodem.net web address.
- Make sure that you are placing your Deco 5 device to a location from where all your devices can get fresh air easily. If your device is getting hot while working, there are possibilities that your devices are not getting any kind of fresh air.
- There are many security settings that are possible for TP-Link Deco 5 Whole-Home Wi-Fi devices. these security settings are used when you want to secure the data packets that are traveling to your network.
- You can add as many as Deco 5 units to your home network and get mesh WiFi for all your wireless devices.
- If you can’t update firmware for your TP-Link Deco 5 device then simply power cycle your devices for few seconds.
- If you are getting problems with settings up your Deco 5 device, you can contact tplink support team for help.
These are the common but most important things that every tplink user must know about TP-Link Deco 5 Whole-Home Wi-Fi devices.