Setup your tplink Modem Router to work as 3G4G routers
You can configure your tplink router device to work as 3G4G router device and these settings and configurations are possible using the steps we are going to explain in this article. We are have explained all the steps in full details but if still if you are not getting with all these steps then you can go for the user manual and read more details.
Here are the Steps you will Need to Follow
- Connect your modem device with the router device. You can connect your devices using the USB drive.
- Now access the login page for your tplink modem device. You can use http:// tplinklogin.net or http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address for accessing the login page for your device.
- Choose “Advanced” tab from the configuration page.
- After that choose “USB Settings”.
- There you will find “3G/4G Settings”.
- Using the check box you will need to enable the 3G4G router settings for your device.
- Click on the “Save” button.
These are the steps you will need to follow so do not worry about and make visit to the blog session and read about tp link router setup, http tplinkwifi net, www tp link com, www tplinkwifi net login, http 192.168 o 0.1 tp link, 192.168.1.1 setup tp link, tp link wifi setup and tplinkrepeater.net issues.