Steps to Configure QOS for http tplinkmodem net devices
Making the configurations for your tplink modem device is required so that you can easily enjoy the trouble free and high speed internet connections for your laptop and computers. When you configure your tplink modem device using http:// tplinkmodem.net web address, you must make sure to setup the QOS or Quality of Services for your devices. you will able to manage the access controls for the mobile devices that are connected within your home network. We are explaining the steps for configuring the quality of services for your tplink modem device.
Here are the Steps you will Need to Follow | http:// tplinkmodem.net Login
- Make login access for your tplink modem device using http:// tplinkmodem.net web address. make sure that your modem device, computer device and router devices are connected using the Ethernet cable connections.
- After making login for your tplink modem device you will need to go for the “Advanced” option.
- Then select “QoS” option for your device.
- Click on the “Settings” button.
- Make sure that from there you can enable the “OoS” for your device.
- You will also need to choose the “Line Type” for your device. you can specify the maximum and minimum speed for the bandwidth.
- Click on the “Save” button and save the settings you have made.
- You can configure the rules for QoS using the mobile devices.
- You can add the “Add” button so that you can add a new rule for your device.
- Click on the “Save” button to save the rule you have set for your devices.
These are the simple steps for managing the QoS for your tplink modem device and then you can manage the advance settings for your devices using reset modem tp link, tp link modem router configuration, tp link modem setting, tp link modem router setup, tp link adsl modem setup, net link modem, tp link modem net main, http //tplinkmodem.net/, modem wifi router tp link, tp link internet modem, tp link modem quick setup, http tp link modem