Steps to open the ports for tplink modem device
opening the ports for your tplink modem device is one of setup that is used in very rear cases. In case you want to configure the port settings for your tplink device then you can follow the steps that we are going to explain in this blog. This is obvious that you will need to access the login page for your tplink modem device using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address. you can reset your tplink modem device to default settings using the “reset” button. You can also access the login page for your device and then you then reset your device to all default settings.
From the article you will receive more details for tp link modem setting, tp link modem router configuration, reset modem tp link, net link modem, tp link modem net main, http //tplinkmodem.net/, modem wifi router tp link, modem wifi router tp link, tp link internet modem, tp link modem quick setup, http tp link modem and tp link modem not working.
Opening the Ports for TP-Link WiFi Modem Device
- Open web browser and access tplink modem device login page using http:// tplinkmodem.net web address.
- Fill the tplink router login user name and password.
- Hit on the enter key and select “Forwarding” from the configuration page.
- There you can select “Virtual Servers” option.
- Click on the “Add New” option.
- There you will need to fill some required configurations like “Service Port”, “IP Address”, “Protocol” from the drop down menu and “Status” for your device.
- Click on the “Save” button and save the settings you have made for your device.
Make sure that you can follow all these steps in a correct way because you will not able to have trouble free port forwarding for your devices these steps are configured accurately. Make sure to power cycle your devices after making all these settings for your device.