Time settings for tplink modem router device
tplink modem devices are best to use and you can make use of all advance features of these devices if you can make all configurations for your device accurately. One of the most important settings that you will need to configure for your device is changing the time settings for your device. these time settings can be managed easily for your tplink modem device. The steps you will need to follow are explained in this blog and from other article you will find the details for tp link modem net main, net link modem, reset modem tp link, tp link modem router configuration, tp link modem setting, tp link modem router setup, tp link adsl modem setup
These are the Steps you will Need to Follow
- Disconnect the power supply for your tplink modem device, router device and the computer device and then you can connect your devices together using the Ethernet cables.
- Open the web browser and in the address bar you can fill http:// tplinkmodem.net web address. this is the default address for accessing the login page for your device and if you are getting issues using this web address then you can also try using the http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address.
- Search for the “System Tools” under the “Advanced” tab
- There you will find the “Time Settings” for your device.
- There you can make the time and date settings for your tplink modem device. choose the region you are living.
- After that choose the “Time Zone” according to your location.
- Choose the date settings for your device and then change the time settings for your device.
- You can use option “Get from PC” if you want to use the settings that your computer system is using currently.
- Click on the “Save” button and save the time settings you have made for your tplink modem device.
These are the simple steps that will help you to make the time and date settings for your tplink modem router device. make sure that you save the configurations once the settings are done for your device.